Rockin' HK offers beautiful horseback riding and fly fishing trips throughout Yellowstone National Park, highlighting multi-day and full-day opportunities. Our Chico Hot Springs Stable offers shorter trail rides, carriage rides, wellness hours and pony rides for the kids. Reservations are required, please call 406-333-4933 ex.224 for more information or to book your adventure.
- 1 Hour Ride: $85 per person * Private 1-6 pp $510
- 2 Hour Ride: $150 pp * Private 1-6 pp $900
- Half day Ride, lunch included: $265 per person * Private 1-6 pp $1,590
- Pony Rides: $45 per person
- Catch Your Breath: $65 per person
- Guided skiing/Snowshoe Tours on Property (snow permitting): $55 per person, 1-hour
- Full-day guided tours in Paradise Valley (snow permitting, please inquire)
- Snowshoe rental: 1/2-day $35, Full-day $55
- Catch Your Breath: $65 per Person, 1-hour
- Off site photo opportunities (horses, mules, mountains, barns, snow): $75 per person, 2-hours
- Pony Express: $45 per person (4 yrs. and up also, this is a horse not a pony) about 45 min.
Yellowstone National Park Activities
- Full Day Horseback Ride: $425 per person
- Private Full Day Horseback Ride: $800 per person
- Full Day Guided Fly Fishing: $650 per person
- Full Day non-guided Fly Fishing: $495 per person
Yellowstone National Park Multi-Day Trip Prices
All inclusive, full service, tent camping and pack trips into Yellowstone National Park back country come complete with horses and mules. Please note that all multi-day pack trips are subject to a 6 person minimum with an 8 person total occupancy. Our 3-10 day pack trip starts at $700 per day per person.
Terms and Conditions
For pack trips, a non-refundable deposit of 50% is due at the time of booking with the remainder of the non-refundable balance due 30 days prior to departure. We recommend some type of travel insurance for our pack trippers. For Full-day or Chico riders, a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) is required to hold the reservation. We have a 48 hour cancellation policy, being.....If a ride is cancelled before 48 hours of the ride, there is no penalty. If you cancel within that 48 hours and we are able to reschedule a ride there is no charge. If within those 48 hours a person is late or does not show up at all 100% will be charged to the card.
Yellowstone Park Fishing Permit
A Yellowstone National Park Fishing Permit is required for all of our fly fishing trips in Yellowstone. Anglers 16 years of age and older are required to purchase one of the following:
- $40 Three-Day Permit
- $55 Seven-Day Permit
- $75 Season Permit
Anglers 12 to 15 years of age are required to obtain a non-fee permit for fishing in Yellowstone. Children 11 years of age or younger may fish without a permit when supervised by a licensed adult. The adult is responsible for the child’s actions.
Fishing permits are available at all ranger stations, visitor centers, and Yellowstone Park General Stores. No state fishing license is required in Yellowstone National Park.
Contact us in Livingston, Montana, for horseback riding trips at Chico Hot Springs or in Yellowstone National Parks. We offer a number of exciting options for visitors from around the country.