Getting ready for your Yellowstone camping trips? At Rockin' HK Outfitters, we are here to make your experience a great one. Located in Livingston, MT, our company features a number of camping options. If you are joining us for your trip, we recommend following the following packing list.
Please note that all your gear should fit in one mid-sized duffel (40 lbs), with the exception of fishing gear and sleeping bag.
Please do not bring bags with wheels!
- Pants: Two to Three Pairs
- Shirts: T-Shirts and Warm Shirts
- Socks: Summer and Winter Pairs
- Long Underwear: One Pair
- Hats: Sun Protection and Warm Options
- Coats: Fleece, Down Vest, and Wind Breaker
- Rain Gear: Pants and Coat (Could Double as Wind Breaker)
- Footwear: Riding Boots (With Some Heel) and Camp Shoes
- Camp Wear: Comfortable Leisure Clothes
- Whatever You Need, Plus:
- Biodegradable Soap
- One Small Bag (For Storage)
- Water Bottle (Bring Your Own)
- Fishing Gear
- Personal Med Kit (Small)
- Sleeping Bag
- Sleeping Pad
Optional (We Can Provide These Items)
- Fishing Rod
- Disposable Hand Warmers
- Bear Spray
Pack List Printable Version
Contact us in Livingston, Montana, to work with us for your Yellowstone camping trips. We offer services for visitors from around the country.
Need to ship gear for your upcoming trip?
PO Box 123
Pray, MT 59065
116 Chicory Road
Livingston, MT 5904