Getting ready for your Yellowstone camping trips? At Rockin' HK Outfitters, we are here to make your experience a great one. Located in Livingston, MT, our company features a number of camping options. If you are joining us for your trip, we recommend following the following packing list.
Please note that all your gear should fit in one mid-sized duffel (40#), with the exception of fishing gear and sleeping bag.
Please do not bring bags with wheels!
- Pants: Two to Three Pairs
- Shirts: T-Shirts and Warm Shirts
- Socks: Summer and Winter Pairs
- Long Underwear: One Pair
- Hats: Sun Protection and Warm Options
- Coats: Fleece, Down Vest, and Wind Breaker
- Rain Gear: Pants and Coat (Could Double as Wind Breaker)
- Footwear: Riding Boots (With Some Heel) and Camp Shoes
- Camp Wear: Comfortable Leisure Clothes
- Whatever You Need, Plus:
- Biodegradable Soap
- One Small Bag (For Storage)
- Water Bottle (Bring Your Own)
- Fishing Gear
- Personal Med Kit (Small)
- Sleeping Bag
- Sleeping Pad
Optional (We Can Provide These Items)
- Fishing Rod
- Disposable Hand Warmers
- Bear Spray
Pack List Printable Version
Contact us in Livingston, Montana, to work with us for your Yellowstone camping trips. We offer services for visitors from around the country.